Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Karenee had this on her blog, so I thought some of my readers might also enjoy.(click on the picture)

In other news, I took the boys for a very belated well check up yesterday. Baby M weighs 33 lbs while Baby W weighs 25. M is about 1 inch taller than W. The dr recommended that I take them for speech evaluation. Mainly because P was so speech delayed(he was 3.5 before he really began speaking). They each have a few words, but not as many as they should by this point. She also said I could have M evaluated at the same time to see if he has true food aversions or is just extremely picky.

Right now my main goal in life is simply to make it to the end of each day(meaning--all the kid's are in bed and asleep). However, Baby M likes to stay up late. But the good that has come from this is that I am learning to live in the now instead of either reminiscing about the past or daydreaming about the future.

No comments: