Tuesday, August 04, 2009

For the two people who read my blog who aren't my friends on Facebook, I'm bored, not sleepy, and can't think of anything better to do, so I am posting some of the pics I took to show everyone my hair. So, yeah. Here.


Hair2

Hair4


I asked him to cut the back a little too short so it would take longer to grow in. It will be exactly how I like it in about a week.

So. Anyway. How's it going out there? I wish I had something more entertaining to blog about than my hair. I could start one of those blogs where you put a picture of your daily outfits. Because I dress so well.

I could blog about potty training, but then I'd have to think about potty training. Which I am not a big fan of.

The twins will be 3 soon. That will be a good thing to post about in a couple of weeks when it is actually their birthday.

I could blog about how I am now obsessively hoarding coupons and scouring sales ads for deals since I now have to actually follow a budget. Doing good so far. Saving money. Lost a few pounds from not eating out every day. So that's good. I got free toothpaste the other day. It was on sale for $1 and I had a $.50 coupon that was doubled. Free is always good.

That pretty much uses up all my ideas. so. bye.

No comments: