Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happiness is....


Happiness is...., originally uploaded by Fiorinda.

At long last...it's mine. I've been waiting for this purse to go on sale since the first time I saw it. I found it, of all places, at Crabtree and Evelyn.

This is the pattern called "Sittin' in a Tree," by Vera Bradley. The style is called "Alice."

Happy Belated Birthday to me! Yep, I am now 35. Had a quiet birthday volunteering at the Salvation Army. Lest you think I am nicer than I am, I have to let you know that my mom is the assistant to the director in her county, so I have been vounteering at her store every once in a while. Which is fun. I have a thrift store addiction, and they have better prices than goodwill.

Anyway. I'll try to post a little more often since I've figured out how to post through Flickr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh! So pretty!

btw, you need to let me know how you're doing...