Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Prayer Request

For my few readers out there, I would like to make a prayer request. We are just about all sick. I have been sick since Thanksgiving with a bad cough and on Sunday it turned worse, and I went to the dr. yesterday and I have bronchitis, a sinus infection and a double ear infection. Splitcat is currently at the dr. with the twins, one has sinus issues, the other a really bad cough. And splitcat is also sick with a bad cough. We were both sick with fevers yesterday, but I was ordered to do nothing but rest(I had a 102.2 fever by the time I got home from the dr.), so poor splitcat has been having to take care of everybody. The boy has a mild cough, and the girl is well. So I would appreciate any prayers for us. I am starting to feel better already but still don't feel terribly well. Thank you.

And if I don't get a chance to post again this week, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you & was hoping you were well, only to read this and see otherwise. I am praying for a full recovery for your family. My husband & Alex have had this cough thing for a while now & the dr can't do anything more for them & said it will just take a while to go away. Ugh, this time of year sucks. I wish you & your family well. I sure do miss you. Merry Christmas to y'all too! {{{{{hugs}}}}}