Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Lady

I seem destined to be the baby lady. I quit my job this year, ready for a break from the crying and diaper changing. They've been through 2 teachers already. Now, it's back to me. I will only be working Mon and tues(until my boss can find a replacement), so it's not too bad. There were just 2 babies, now there are 3. Hopefully I won't get too bored. So, no more spending all day watching Netflix or playing on POGO. It's back to the grind for me.

February has been a busy month. I've been busy crafting for swaps over on Craftster. I'm in an ongoing embroidery swap, did a Wall Art Swap and I am finishing up an Alice in Wonderland Swap. I am enjoying it. The kids have been out of school all week this week for winter break. So that's been exciting. Splitcat is assistant coaching middle school boys soccer this year, so we haven't really seen much of him lately. He's also been busy collecting coins for pennies for patients. Their school was 5th in the nation last year for donations. He told the high school he would shave his goatee if they raised a certain amount of money. Today is the last day and they need to raise another 4,000 or so to make it to his goal. However, that's how much they raised last year on the last day. So splitcat may have to shave this weekend. He's only shaved it off once since I've known him, and he did it over winter break and grew it back in so no one at school saw him beardless. I think it's funny that his students want him to shave.

The weather has been amazingly beautiful. We've been playing outside alot.(photos by splitcat)

Bros

The Four

Pull

Well, I am subbing today, so I must go gather the troops and take myself to work. Thanks for stopping by. Will update on the whole beard thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:P Hi. Cute photos. ... Don't know what else to say... ;D

Anonymous said...

I'm just commenting on your name. I use "Fiorinda", from the same source, as the name of my Second Life avatar. Its nice to see that the Mistress of Mistresses has other fans :-) It's odd that I'm the only Fiorinda on SL, as it seems that it is a real woman's name, still in use, notably in Italy.

Anonymous said...

same commenter as on the previous. Its implicit in what I said above, but you can reply to me directly if moved to do so, even though I choose to be anonymous; I'm the only Fiorinda on Second Life.

--Fiorinda Malheur