Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday

And we've made it through the first two weeks of school. P is doing amazingly well. He loves his teacher. He comes home fairly happy. Does his homework without complaint. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone or something. But, of course, I have learned with him to take it one day at a time and to rejoice in the good, and move past the bad. But two weeks of good is pretty much a miracle.

Also, you may have noticed a new link on my sidebar that says Follow me on Pinterest. This is a sort of on-line wish -list, idea board, collection of things I love. It's fairly addictive and fun. I have a few invites left if someone wants in. This has proven a great tool for my Craftster swapping. I used to use Wist, but it kept locking me out of my account, so I gave up.

splitcat is waiting for the computer, so I must away. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments: