Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts 40/52

Hello there anyone who still reads my blog. Sorry for the long hiatus. I am back for now. So for today I would like to tell of one of the things I have done recently. I have actually been to two concerts in the past month. I will write about the first one today and the second one next week.

So, who did I see first? I saw Cage the Elephant and Muse.

Cage the Elephant was really good. I went with my sister and her husband and two oldest boys and a bunch of their friends, and they are all CtE fans, so we got their as soon as we could so we could see them. they were really fun to watch perform.


We had pretty good seats. It's hard to tell from the pics because we all had to use our phones for pictures(pics courtesy of my nephew who has a better phone than me). But we were close enough to see faces.

Muse was extremely incredible. I am not like a huge fan, but I like them, but I have to say their live performance is even better than their recorded ones. It was pretty amazing. It was very much a show, not just people singing. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.




Here are some videos if you are curious about either group

Cage the Elephant






Muse


No comments: