Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year

Hello Everyone. It's time for my annual New Year's Eve post.

I made it through half the year it seems in my quest for every day blogging. I am going to try again, maybe with different themes. Or not. If I decide to do this I will start on Sunday.

I am once again alone on New Year's Eve. Splitcat has the kids with him. It's been a long day and I am tired, but I want to stay up long enough to see the New Year in.

There have been some significant changes in my life this week. Splitcat and I have decided to end our 18 year marriage and today I started the process of moving out. The children and I will be living with my parents for the foreseeable future. This was not a hasty decision on either of our parts, nor was it an easy one. The next few days I will be busy setting up our new place and most likely lamenting the fact that I have too much stuff. I should be unpacking as we speak but I am tired and so I procrastinate.

I had considered ending this blog, but I have decided to maintain it for the time being. Please be in prayer for all of us as we make this transition. Thank you to everyone who is still reading my blog after all these years. I appreciate that you stop by every so often to check in on me more than you know.

I guess that is it for this New Year's Eve. I hope you all have a fantabulous 2014.

No comments: