Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow, I actually got into blogger today. I've tried posting a few times, but I couldn't get in to blogger.

Today the twins are six months old.

W. is 16 lbs 11 oz. and 25.5 in. He has an infection in his right ear.
M. is 18 lbs 6.5 ozs and 26 in. He has an infection in his left ear.
E. has a sinus infection. I suspect P. does, too.
M. just had a double ear infection and bronchialitis two weeks ago.

Thusly, I have not had time to blog. Life has been busy with sleepless nights and runny noses and wheezing. And piles and piles of laundry.

Last week P. and I were able to spend some time together. As we were chatting he asked me what "weird" meant. The little boy next to him had told him one day that his shirt said "I am weird." P. guessed that this wasn't nice, but wasn't sure what it meant. I explained that it meant "different." I also told him that I had often been called weird when I was growing up(but I didn't tell him it was mostly my sister), and that it was okay to be different. He came and sat next to me and said, "Momma, I don't think you are weird, I think you are perfect," and he gave me a great big hug. It's moments like that that make all the bad days disappear.

2 comments:

Karenee said...

Awww!

Valerie Comer said...

Aw, hugs to P for making his mommy's day! And hugs to the mommy who sounds like she could use a few extra.