Saturday, February 24, 2007

well, I'm going to try to think of something to post. I've got M. in my lap. I took him to the dr. today because he was wheezing even though I was giving him his albuterol. It seems he's developed an infection in his other ear while on his antibiotics. The most fun part of this week is seeing what color their poop is every day. I know that sounds gross, but the medicine they are taking turns it red. I didn't know that at first, so I opened up a diaper at 1 in the morning and almost screamed. It looked like blood in the dim lighting. So it's gone from red to burgundy to dark purple, to green, then back to red.
We went to the mall with my mom after we went to the dr. E. seemed a little droopy, and she's been in a mood for several days(who knew PMS started so young). She never felt like she had a fever or anything, and she perked up some after eating dinner, but when we were putting her to bed she felt really hot, and had a fever of 100.4. So, please please pray for my family. splitcat is also feeling a little poorly. The weather keeps changing and things are starting to bloom.

splitcat has some new pics of the twins up at his blog.

on another topic entirely, there are some really ugly clothes out there. Walking through the dress department at Macy's my mother commented on how she felt like she was back in the sixties, and how she had been glad when they were over. There is a strange mix of stuff out there these days. Not that any of it fits me properly. So since I can't do much about my clothes, I colored my hair. Well. my sister colored my hair. My hair was really gray. Much too gray for only being 31. But I realized they had more than doubled since I got pregnant with the twins. So now it's reddish brown. And I don't look quite so much like death warmed over.

M.'s whining and fidgeting, so i better try to get him asleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs my friend, sorry to hear the family is feeling poorly. You'll all be in my prayers.

Scott said...

What you need is another meme to cheer you up. And maybe some chocolate. The Cadbury Mini-Eggs are in stores now . . .

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the dark chocolate Cadbury Mini-eggs? Personally I love dark chocolate, but you shouldn't mess with perfection. The normal Cadbury Mini Eggs are by far the best candy ever.

Your new hair color does make you look like you belong in the land of the living. One step at a time to making yourself feel better. Come over to my house and we'll box a little while on the "Wii" and you will have incredible upper arms to go along with your dance dance legs. Who said video games were all bad?

I still cant get the comment box to work or figure out how to get into my new account.

BECAUSE I SAID SO

Karenee said...

{{{hugs}}} Sorry to hear the kiddoes are having a hard time health-wise. May your days be blessed with patience and your heart be filled with the peace that only comes from above.

BISS - What ya gotta do is log into your email first at gmail, then access to the "new-and-improved" blogger should be automatic if you upload the page. *shrug* That's how I get in. Otherwise, it's probably full email address and the password connected to it.