Monday, March 24, 2008

At long last, I finally got some pictures of my room. The first 2 pictures are the before. And yes, that is a crying baby in the middle of my bed. I can't believe it's been a year since I took these.




Here are the after pictures.

I moved the dresser to where the entertainment center was and put this small nightstand where the dresser was. I got the vanity table last spring and I love it. One day I'd like to have all the furniture be ivory colored, and I have a brass bed, but it needs a serious polish, and I haven't had the time. I also have a different duvet cover, it is all ivory with embroidery. but it needs to be ironed. So I can go between the quilt and the duvet cover to change the look a little.



I still haven't totally decided on all my artwork. I tend to change things alot. Sorry I couldn't get wider pictures, my room room is fairly small.
So there it is.

1 comment:

Karenee said...

That, m'dear, is gorgeous! I love the draperies and the color. Good job.