Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Some small changes

I just wanted to alert everyone to the changes on my sidebar. You can now easily access my other blogs..and see if it's been updated since the last time you checked it. Also, the blogs I read links are updated as people post. I like this new feature on blogger.

Here's a view of the sky when I went to the bus stop today. I am going to try to take the camera(not splitcat's new one, the old one) with me when I walk to the bus and see what I can see.

Cloud

It's been a very weird weather day here. It would pour rain for about 30 minutes, then the sun would shine very brightly, then rain, the rain and sunshine at the same time. It was almost 70 degrees yesterday, today the wind is howling around my house and it feels in the 40's-50's, it may be warmer without the wind. These clouds were going by really fast.

No comments: