Thursday, June 19, 2014

I just realized I haven't updated the situation with splitcat's mom. She was able to go home last Sunday and as far as I know is doing okay.

It's been a a busy week here as I started my new job and have to take the kids with me to the preschool in the mornings, so everyone has been a bit out of sorts. The girl had a wonderful time on her vacation and I think it took her a few days to get used to not having ice cream every night and eating out all the time.

So, I have two jobs now. still working at the preschool and working nights and weekends at a women's dress shop. I've just worked two days, but I think I will like it as much as it is possible to enjoy working in retail. The people are nice and its a nice shop. It's strange to be working somewhere without children everywhere.


No comments: