Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Some News

Guess what!!! The Chintzibob family will be adding child #3 in September. Woohoo. No, really, I mean it. We are both excited, we had about resigned ourselves to 2. But God apparently wanted us to have more. We would appreciate any prayers anyone wanted to send our way. It is still early, and we considered not telling for awhile, but I feel like I'm lying if I don't tell. So we broke the news to our families tonight.


So far no morning sickness, which is good, but plenty of other symptoms. So I'm trying to figure out what all I should try to get done before it hits. With P. it was manageable, with E. I spent five months on the couch. So far I feel alot like I did with P. I will go ahead and confess to hoping for another girl. Especially since its nearest sibling is a girl. But of course I will be just as happy if it's a boy.

So, I just wanted to share the news!!

3 comments:

Splitcat Chintzibobs said...

Woohoo!

Scott said...

Grats, grats, grats, grats, grats. There needs to be more of you & Splitcat in this world.

Awesome!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Congratulations and blessings from God!