Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TWINS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????


In case you weren't paying attention.....we are having twins!!??!!

Hysterical laughter seems to be the reaction of the day. No, twins don't run in either family. I told P. we were having two babies, "like twins?" he asked. Despite the confirming pictures and my own eyes watching two little tiny heartbeats, It is still unreal. It will probably still be unreal when we pack them off to college.

For the girls(who like all the technical info) they measure at 7 weeks 4 days, and they both had a heart rate of 169. I get to have lots of ultrasounds and lots of dr. visits. woohoo.

I have been really, really nauseous all week. Today they gave me a prescription for the good stuff. Unfortunately it is really really expensive (with insurance I have to pay $35 for 4 pills, you don't want to know how much it costs w/o ins.) So I will post as often as I can. Surfing the net and playing games make me get motion sick while I am pregnant. Splitcat's feeling a little nauseous now, too.

So we appreciate any prayers anyone wants to send our way.

7 comments:

Karenee said...

Definitely praying!!! Wow!

(You can save this: "Congratulations!" for when you're ready to hear it.)

{{{hugs}}}

Scott said...

Deepest, heartfelt congratulations.

Valerie Comer said...

Hugs and / or congratulations, whichever you need most! My mom started out with twins, and I think she'd be the one sending the hugs and the hankies. I guess my older sisters were a fair handful.

Wow. Just...wow.

Becki said...

How EXCITING is that! We're praying for the Lord to provide for every need in your life - especially for a new mini van :)

Splitcat Chintzibobs said...

You wrote this on Jan 4: "The Chintzibob family will be adding child #3 in September. Woohoo. No, really, I mean it. We are both excited, we had about resigned ourselves to 2. But God apparently wanted us to have more."

Apparently...

btw...its "Chintzibobs"

How come everyone laughs when I tell them?

fiorinda said...

Probably because they are glad its us, not them.

M. C. Pearson said...

Hi! I just popped over from the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance...looking to see who has posted about Pink. Well, maybe you will be posting about pink from the look of it! Or blue? Or pink and blue? :)

Congratulations. God Bless!

Mimi from Mimi's Pixie Corner.