Friday, September 15, 2006

Squat

This month's pick for the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is the novel Squat by Taylor Field. I received this novel the day I went to the hospital, so I took it in with me and began to read it. However, I must confess that the outcome of my hospital stay, two lovely little boys, prevented me from finishing it. It sits on my coffee table, waiting patiently. This is not a book for light reading, as it is about a day in the life of a homeless man named Squid. If you would like to learn more about this book, please visit the official website. I do want to mention that all the author's proceeds from the sale of this novel go to Graffiti Community Ministries, Inc., a service arm of the East Seventh Street Baptist Church on the Lower East Side of Manhattan where Field preaches.

1 comment:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Well praise the Lord for healthy boys! Just posting the links does the job...LOL...everything else is gravy!

Because of our mass linkage, Squat has remained as the #2 book on the Technorati Popular Book list for the last three days!

CFBAers rock!