Thursday, October 26, 2006

God Bless Grandma J and JC Penney

In the best news of the week, The girl will be starting school on Wednesday. Grandma J found her a place at her best friend's preschool and one of her teacher's is another friend. I know she will be treated well there. We went to the mall on Monday to buy some clothes for school. At Penney's I found the plus size section for little girls. And while I find it mildly disturbing that they call it plus sizes, I found her two pairs of pants that fit!!. she got some really cute embellished jeans and some plain ones. I am going to order her some khakis online because they were sold out.

In other good news, M. has slept through the night twice now. He weighs about 13 lbs. W. is doing 8-9 hours pretty consistently. But now that the time change is upon us, I am going to have to work at getting them to start their night after 6 or 7pm. Right now they are going to bed at about 5 or 6, so when time changes it will be 4 or 5. My goal is for them to sleep from 7 to 7 or 6 to 6. M. is still struggling with reflux. He is taking zantac, but it only helps a little while. I've started feeding him his rice instead of putting it in his bottle. He likes food. It seems to be working better, too. He hasn't been able to get into a deep sleep unless he was snuggled really close, so I got a tiny hot/cold pack and warmed it up and put it in his blanket last night. It seemed to help him settle down better when he would reflux. I hope this works. I've been falling asleep at night holding his pacifier in. not the most comfortable way to sleep.

Lego Star Wars II is totally cool. I'm 91% done. I play in the middle of the night while I wait for the boys to go back to sleep. The only thing I don't like is that it is harder to use your lightsaber than in the first game. I do like all the bonus missions and that there are more levels where you fly.

I guess that catches me up.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Ah, time change! We tried really hard with our first baby to get him to adjust and failed miserably. With the others we just adjusted our own schedules and let the baby wake up and sleep in the "old time". By the time they come around to the new cycle, it's time to change again.

Then they go to college.