Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well, we have two ear infections. E. and W. I haven't gotten much sleep this week. But I did manage to have a really good time a 4boydad's new abode. There were 14 children ranging in age from 4 months to 11. Everyone pretty much had a buddy their age. But there were only 4 girls out of the 14 children. When we left, the girl burst into tears when she heard her dad say the word Hot dog. Apparently she hadn't finished hers and wanted to go back. It was very tragic.

It's been a busy week, I've been to the pediatrician twice. I'm supposed to go out of town on Tuesday to a conference in Alabama. Please pray for everyone to feel better. I was going to take the twins, but I think I may leave them with my sister. I need a break.

I am looking forward to Christmas, but it has kinda creeped up on me. I think I am finally almost done with my shopping. I took a Benadryl, so I am sorry if I don't make much sense.

If I don't talk to you before, Have a lovely Christmas.

No comments: