Thursday, March 01, 2007

How do you know you're cool?

If you wear a gold chain and sunglasses you are cool.

That's according to my son.

Well, I have 3 healthy children out of 4. M. still has a light wheeze and a slight ear infection.

Splitcat is out with the girl, it's her ballet night. She loves to dance and sing. P. is playing Lego Star Wars(he told his dad this was the best day of his life because he got to play.) W. is thankfully asleep. M. was but a burp woke him, so he's watching his brother play Lego Star wars. I should be doing something productive, like laundry, but I don't want to.

But now I've won the pod race and made lots of money for the boy. He's learning about money at school this week. He thinks 2oo pennies is a whole lot of money.

I guess I'm just rambling now, so have a nice day and check out the post below if you like historical romance.

No comments: