Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I suppose I should post something

It's been two weeks since my last post. I feel like I'm confessing or something.

I spent all my evenings last week at a conference. It was good. I really enjoyed the worship band--Dayna Varga. It was kind of a weird week. I had a 1-2 hr drive every night to get to the conference. I took baby W. with me a couple of nights. He liked it.

The summer is rapidly coming to a close. It goes by too fast. We are all finally into some kind of routine. The babies have finally settled into a structured routine, but still wake up in the night sometimes. I suppose I better start planning their 1yr retrospective soon. Has it really been a year?


The boy and girl are both well.


Life's basically boring at the moment. Which is good. I guess.

Here is some twin mayhem for you


Aren't I Cute?

Baby W defeating our defense system around the fireplace Fearless big brother, Curious little brother

Who turned off the lights? Ahh, that's better


As you can see, things can get pretty busy around here. W. can't stop climbing. You can see it in his eyes.....must climb....must climb.....MUST CLIMB!!! Baby M. went through a must eat phase. He stole all my french fries one Sunday at Sonny's BBQ. The next Sunday he tried to eat my burrito. He seems to have calmed down a bit now.

No comments: