Friday, July 20, 2007

Like doing surveys? Here's one for Bethany House Publishers for letting them know which book cover you like out of three, and why you feel that way. It was interesting.

I've been meaning to post some pics of my little escape artist, aka Baby M or Twin A.

Stuck trying to crawl between the furniture
Maybe I can climb over this way
I shouldn't have eaten all that honey
Maybe I should just climb over
He can actually climb halfway up the side of his pack-n-play. I've lost count of how many times I've had to rescue this one from a place he has climbed or gotten himself stuck, trying to escape. Last night they worked together and made enough space to get out. I was with splitcat at the computer and turned because I heard a noise, and there he was, playing happily with the forbidden toys of his elder siblings. Baby M just stood at the opening looking from his brother to me. He wasn't sure if it was worth the risk. None of my other children were this escape oriented. Soon he'll be making his brother get in a crawling position so he can stand on his back. I think it's time to re-childproof.



No comments: