Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hallelujah!!! It's been raining for three days. My out of state readers may not know that Georgia is in the midst of a severe drought. All outdoor watering has been restricted for some time now. Now there's quite a brouhaha developing between the state and the corps of engineers. Apparently quite a bit of water is released daily from Lake Lanier(our water source) and sent to Florida to protect an endangered species of mussels. Yeah, mussels.

Hmmm, I seem to recall a time in Georgia's past where state's rights were an issue. That didn't end so well.


A few people have made it over to my "me" blog. (Here's a hint if you don't know how to find it--click on my profile). So far it's pretty random. And my goal is to keep this as my family/general blog and the other as my more personal blog. Sometimes it may be a little shallow, sometimes a little deep. It will probably depend on how much sleep I've had.

No comments: