Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yesterday at the park

A Man who's not afraid of his emotions :)


Oops, this is from Saturday at the in-laws. Sorry it's blurry, but it's the best one of them together
This one is hard to keep up with. He has a mind of his own

A peaceful sibling moment--it's always good to capture those because sometimes they are few and far between

In other things: I've restarted my other blog. It will not be about my family, but a place for my thoughts. If you can find it you are welcome to read it :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favourite blogs contain pictures of your family. I find it hard to believe that the twins are this big.

I just spent a long time searching for your window treatment blog from July and posted a ridiculously long comment there.

Hoping you are having a glorious week.