Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Please Say

A blessing for Splitcat who has come to the midnight(or 1am) rescue again. This time for the Girl. You may recall that P. had a stomach bug a couple of weeks ago. I had thought we were out of the woods, then on Sunday baby W. woke up listless and ashen looking. I was going to leave him at home while I took everyone else to church, when I put him in his pack-n-play he threw up everywhere. I stayed home to take care of him and he was fine by dinner time. As soon as we got the girl cleaned up she was back to herself and I put her back to bed with a garbage can.

Please also pray that no one else gets this bug. I seem to have gotten the cold bug that splitcat had last week. Who knows, it could be the same virus working itself out differently in each of us.

No comments: