Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I can't find my cat. I think she may have gone outside. I've been through the yard a couple of times and through the house lots, but no kitty. please pray for her, she's an indoor cat, so I'm guessing she's pretty freaked out if she is outside. Plus splitcat is away at a school function until tomorrow. It will be very sad if I have to sleep tonight without Kitty. She's slept at my feet for the last 9 yrs.

Update: I found my cat. I Was working and thought I heard a meow, so I muted the tv and called for her. She was in the closet under the stairs. She must have gotten in when I was putting some boxes away. I have no idea how long she was in there--I can't remember when I opened it last. Poor baby. I'll have to be extra nice to her.

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

I once found our cat crying from a dresser drawer--curled up in hubby's socks. He'd been there for a day or more.