Thursday, December 06, 2007

FYI

The International House of Prayer is broadcasting for free this week as part of their Global Bridegroom Fast. Here is the Link if you are interested in checking it out. If you have DirecTV you can also watch the daily devotional from IHOP on GODtv(or at god.tv) or if you are up in the middle of the night they also broadcast live in the wee hours of the morning on GODtv. It saved my sanity many a time I was up in the middle of the night with the twins. Normally you have to subscribe to get the webcast of the prayer room, so I am taking full advantage of the free week. My favorite worship band--Merchant Band--leads one of the early morning sets, so I am watching/listening to them as I write. It's a lovely way to start the day, with praise and prayer.

No comments: