Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sorry I haven't been posting. Baby M came down with a stomach bug last week, and W. and I succumbed to it in the past few days. I spent as much of yesterday in bed as I possibly could. I feel much better today. W and I seemed to have gotten it to a lesser degree than M.

In other news: My FIL is now resting comfortably at home.

I finally was able to get a little Christmas shopping done. I still have lots to do, though. We did get our tree up and we've been doing our advent readings. P and E. have the Lego advent Calendars. One for boys, one for girls. Splitcat got a reusable advent calendar for me, it is wooden and has doors to open. I get chocolate. So far I've gotten kisses, peanut butter cups, and peppermint patties. I think P. has a better understanding of the religious aspect of Christmas this year. My MIL called today and she is taking all the girls to see the Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker this year. She was hoping to get the group rate and needed at least three more people, so my mom, sister, and 2 nieces are going, too. I have never been and am looking forward to it. I love an excuse to dress up.

I've been doing a lot of studying of biblical womanhood this week. It is interesting, the wide range of beliefs out there. But now I finally understand why some denominations have such strict dress codes. I haven't drawn any particular conclusions at this point, but it has been interesting. I've read some helpful things and some disturbing things. I may eventually post more about it on my other blog.

No comments: