Friday, December 07, 2007

Taking a trip

Down Memory Lane.

I just went shopping for Christmas stuff. I Had a 20% coupon for Family Bookstore, and wanted to get P a new Bible, and I found.......THE MUSIC MACHINE!!!!!!! ON CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also had Bullfrogs and Butterflies. I got both for the Girl. She loves to sing and dance so I got her a cd player/karoake player that's portable. My sister and I sang songs from the Music Machine for years. I still sing some of them. So I opened her cd and am listening to it. I was kinda shocked at how much I remembered.

Now I just need to get Sir Oliver's Song. It was my most favorite ever. If anyone is looking for a Christmas present to give me, this would be nice, if you can find it.

I also loved the Psalty series. What great songs. This has been a pleasant trip. Thanks for sharing it with me.

2 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

Ah yes, the Music Machine. We got that for our kids once upon a very long time ago! Glad to hear it lives on!

Valerie Comer said...

Oh, hey--how about Nannybird? I thought of her this morning and her famous line *can't find my glasses without my glasses on to see*! (only I broke mine...)