Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving at my parent's house


Don't be fooled by the sad look. I was told that he was eavesdropping on his cousin's video game conversation. And yes, he needs a haircut, too.

And yes, his shirt is on backwards. He has some sensory issues(which is why I wait as long as possible between haircuts). I guess I should cut his tags out. Though I'm not sure why it bothers him less to have the tags in the front.



Hanging out in the fig tree



We had a nice Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I went Black Friday shopping with my M-i-l, then we went to their house last night for dinner. Except for needing to purchase a few gift cards, I am done Christmas Shopping. WooHoo. Most of it is even wrapped. Now I've got to clean up the living room so we can put the tree up. And I colored my hair. I was told I look 10 yrs younger. I guess if it makes my dh happy, I shouldn't complain.
Thanksgiving break is almost over. I am sad and glad. But Christmas break will be here before I know it.

No comments: