Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We started working on Christmas photos today. Splitcat is still learning how to use his camera. Today was the girl and me. We got a few decentish shots.

November 2008 286

The black and white really show off my gray hair. Those stripes are not highlights. Splitcat delicately suggested that perhaps I should think of coloring my hair or getting a different haircut. Apparently I am starting to really resemble my mother :).

November 2008 277

Splitcat got a new filter that makes lights into stars. That's why the candles. In the picture below I had just asked her how she would feel if she got an American girl doll for Christmas. She was telling her Daddy which ones she wanted.

November 2008 248

And just because they are so darn cute(W really needs a haircut)

What's in there?

Twin A

Okay, so they both need haircuts.(and a hairwash would probably not be a bad thing)

Twin B

1 comment:

Karenee said...

Awww... awww... awww ... so cute!