Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Last night when Splitcat came in from work, I heard him say, "Why do you have underwear on your head?"  I went up to see who it was, and W had a pajama top(it looked like undies from afar) on the top of his head.  As I was chatting with splitcat, I happened to glance up and see W in the kitchen doorway and heard him say very quietly, "My hair was in my eyes."  Puzzled, I looked a little closer, and well, his hair was no longer in his eyes.  I started laughing and he ran off.  I almost couldn't stop laughing, but I managed to tell splitcat what he had done.  We had to go looking for him.  He was hiding under his bed.  We got him to come out. 

He had cut a good two inches off the front of his hair.  He did really need a haircut, it was in my plans for this week, but he beat me to it.  Thankfully it wasn;t too short.  So I stuck him in the bathroom and finished cutting it.  It looks pretty bad because my hair scissors broke and I needed to buy new ones, so I had to use just regular scissors.  Thankfully his hair is so wavy you don;t notice the hack marks too much. 

As all this was happening, I remembered about an hour before when I went into splitcats office to use the computer, W was there and he dropped a pair of safety scissors and ran out. I wondered what he had been up to.  If I had looked in the garbage, I would have seen.  At least he knew to put the hair he cut in the trash. :)

No comments: