Friday, October 28, 2011

Fangirl Friday

Okay, so I'm a total fangirl now.  I love my kdramas.  So I am going to share some of my faves with you.

First, Best ending ever........You're Beautiful.  (I believe it is still showing on Hulu)

The first time I watched, for some reason they did not subtitle the songs(which were a major part of the plot), so I looked it up the final song on youtube later, and I will not lie.  I cried buckets. This drama is definitely in my top 3 favorites.  It's silly, wacky, and a tear jerker all at once.  So, here is Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung singing what "What would I do."  (As a side note, he is squinting throughout the song because he is trying to find someone in the audience).  One thing I have really come to like about many shows is that the actors actually sing the songs, it's not them lip synching to someone else's voice. All three male leads in this show have great voices--Two of them have their own bands in real life.




Here's a fanvid of one of the songs from the show's fictional band A.N. Jell with scenes from the show.  I will sadly admit it took me well into the 2nd or 3rd episode to figure out why all their fans wore angel wings. 





No comments: