Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Never a Dull Moment

The thing about having 4 kids is this....someone is always up to som,ething.  M has decided he doesn't want to go to school.  So as it neared time to leave yesterday,  I was busy chasing down W to change his clothes when I heard M say "I'm  going to hide your keys."  I had a momentary thought to chase him  down, but I just gotten W in my grasp, and I wasn't sure if  he'd really do it.

He did.

He hid my keys. 

I could not find them..

Yes, I was not happy.

About 11:30  I said, since it's too late for school, can I have my keys back.  He went and got them  and gave them  back.

When I told my book club girls, their reaction was "did you beat the crap out of him?"  No, I did not.  He will be suffering over the long haul as his privileges have been removed for some time.

Seriously, I am  glad my kids are smart, but really, I could live without these sorts of ideas.  And to think he's only 5.  What's he going to be like at 15?

I need a nap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ... privileges removed, indeed! I'd give extra school if I could. LOL {{{hug}}}

Anonymous said...

The Clock looks very beautiful, but I cant find it in the market.Isu Glass Art Clock

Anonymous said...

The Clock looks very beautiful, but I cant find it in the market.Isu Glass Art Clock