Saturday, April 06, 2013

Singing Saturday 13/52

I've run out of indie bands for the moment, so I think I am going to dedicate the next few weeks to some of my favorite Kpop performers/performances.  So today I am going to introduce you to Kyuhyun from Super Junior. This cut is from a variety show where idols/singers compete against one another. Every week showcases a songwriter/singer and the idols have to pick a song from that person's repertoire. Kyuhyun is a ballad singer at heart, but he sings in a group known for their dance songs, and for this performance he sings rock(the guitarist that performs with him is Jungmo from TRAX).




In 2007 Kyuhyun and several other members of Super Junior were in a very bad car accident. His story about that night is still one of my favorite's out of all the stories I've heard from each of them.





No comments: