Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Tuesday To-Do's 14/52

Not much to say this week, you may have noticed I didn't get a picture up this week. Splitcat was out of town last week and had both cameras with him. He was in Washington, DC on a field trip. I'll try to get one up this week some time.

I've been working on cleaning out my bedroom and getting laundry sorted, then I want to get to work on the girls room.

Speaking of the girl. I had to take her to the orthopaedist because he rehurt her arm a couple of weeks ago. She seems to have misaligned her wrist joint. It's not exactly dislocated, but something like that. But she refuses to move her hand or let anyone touch it(the dr. said it might be pressing on a nerve) so she needs physical therapy before the dr. can do anything. Still, she may need surgery. So please pray for her.

No comments: