Saturday, April 27, 2013

Singing Saturday 16/52

SHINee's back.

Actually, they came back the first time the week I posted them but I didn't feel like changing it, so. Anywho. Because the company they work for has perfected the art of taking money from young girls, their album was split into two. This is a bit different in that usually a second album is released with additional songs, but this time it was just split into two mini albums.  The first is called Dream Girl:The Misconception of You and the title track is Dream Girl.



Honestly, I think this is probably my favorite Kpop album because I feel like the music is consistent and there is not a song I don't like. My only complaint is that Onew needs to be heard more, but that's just a fangirl problem, lol.

The second part of the album is being released this week and is titled The Misconceptions of Me. I have heard the track teaser and I think it will be just as good as the first part. Here is the single called Why So Serious







No comments: