Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday To-Do 16/52

WIP


This is a work in progress. A friend has helped start a group at the church where I work that meets once a month to do crafty stuff on a Friday night. So I went last Friday and I needed something to craft, so I am doing this. The design is from urban threads. It's been a long time since I embroidered. I think I missed it. It's got a nice rhythm to it and unlike things like crochet or knitting where you have to be conscious of counting, embroidery is just following the lines. So my mind can wander or I can watch a movie or listen to people talk.

My goal with this is to eventually make it into a euro sham, and of course I will need a second one, so I have a plan for that, too.

I would like to get back into crafting this summer. I really haven't done much in the last year or more.

No comments: