Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nursery

I've mostly finished with the nursery. It just needs some babies. So here are some pics.

Nursery3

Nursery2

Nursery4

Nursery1

It's a very quiet room. And to explain some of the things, the gown and bonnets were made by my mother for P. The silver cup was mine and has my name engraved on it. Splitcat has one, too, and I am looking for it so I can add it. The pooh bear in the chair was splitcat's when he was little. He gave it to me when I was in college to keep me company. The afghan is also from college, my roommate was working for the World's Largest Gallery of Afghans and got it for me. It says "It's so much friendlier with two." I am thinking of painting this on the wall where the crib is. It's rather appropriate for twins. I have some picture frames and a snowglobe from my collection that I would like to add, but I need some sturdier shelving. Once the twins are sleeping through the night I will probably remove the chair. I may make some minor changes, I love to rearrange things, but I think this is it until the twins arrive.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow. So I will try to remember to update.

2 comments:

Karenee said...

{{{hugs}}} It's beautiful! I love how you've put it together.

Valerie Comer said...

Looks good! And I hope the ultrasound news is good for you and the babes.