Friday, January 18, 2008

Cute Babies



you can see why people don't think they are twins.

In other twin news--they are starting to talk, especially W(he's the one with all the hair). He's at the "wassat, whosat" stage. And when he sees a puppy he says "urf urf." M is still mostly babbling.

And I think I have discovered the secret to M's reflux. He's still been keeping me up at night, but the other day I decided to try something different--goat's milk instead of soy milk. I am so very happy to say that he has been sleeping so much better and been generally a happier baby since then. The night before last he did wake up, but instead of screaming as soon as his eyes opened, I could hear him playing in his crib. He only cried when he got bored, so I just gave him a little something to drink and he went back to sleep. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. But I originally gave him plain goat's milk and now I am trying to get him to drink the evaported kind(cause it's cheaper and easier to find) and he doesn't like it as well. But I suppose it's worth the money if it helps him(and me) sleep and have less reflux. It's a good thing I live relatively near a Whole Foods.

1 comment:

Peter T Chattaway said...

"Urf urf." That's so cute. Our boy -- our first boy, I guess I should say now -- almost never talks while watching DVDs, but the first time he saw 101 Dalmatians, he kept saying "Arf arf!"