Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to P

Christmas 2002

My boy is 7 today. His boy cousins are spending the night, they are brothers ages 10 and 12. I thought it was pretty cool of them to be willing to have a sleepover with a 7 yr old. We had pizza and chocolate cake. The girl has gone to spend the night with the girl cousins. They all recently acquired American Girl dolls, the oldest got Felicity and E. and her twin cousin, also E., got the Bitty Twin toddlers and each got one. They have opened an American Girl Store at one of our malls. Why didn't they have those when I was a little girl?


P has finally lost both his front teeth, but did not have to go through the awkward no teeth phase. He lost them pretty far apart. He's a cool kid. I'm glad he was born. He was worth the trouble :)

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

I feel the same about my little boy, who will be (gulp) 24 in February. I'm glad he was born, too.

Happy Birthday, P! :)