Saturday, January 19, 2008










It's snowing again!!!!! We are supposed to get 1-3 inches. So here is Baby M and his first encounter with snow. He gets a little startled by the crows, that's why he stops smiling. The video of W has me in it, so I'm putting his picture instead. Now that there is some accumulation, I am going to take them out after their nap to play


It's a little later. I started a snowball fight with the big kids--but I didn't have any gloves on, so it didn't last long. It was that wonderful wet snow that is perfect for snowballs and snowmen. Unfortunately, about two seconds after the end of this clip, M took a nosedive on the sidewalk and I had to take the babies in. We had been outside less than 5 minutes. The big kids had fun and got to build a little snowman. I watched it snow from the living room. Once it stopped snowing it all started melting since the ground isn't terribly cold. However, the temperature is still dropping so it looks as though we may have ice tomorrow from the melting snow.

No comments: