Thursday, January 17, 2008

It Snowed!!!

It Snowed!! I know this isn't so exciting for my northern friends, but it hasn't snowed here in a couple of years. It was the girl's first real snow, and she had a wonderful time. I love the picture below because the snowflake reflected above her head looks like a heart.




We ended up with about an inch, but the it started sleeting, then it rained and melted a lot of the snow. Oh well. Everyone in my house still has school. My sister's kids have the day off since part of their county is in the mountains where they got more snow and ice.

It was really lovely to see snow again.

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

LOL I'd send you a boat load. I bet it wouldn't even melt before it got there in that concentration. Man we've got a lot. But then, you know...Canada, land of igloos and dog sleds...