Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My dr. appt went well. I've only gained 20 lbs so far. Which is amazing considering the amount of food I consume daily. My belly measures at 29 weeks, and I am 23 weeks. This is good for a twin pregnancy as they tell you to expect to measure six weeks ahead. I definitely feel 29 weeks. If this was my first pregnancy it probably wouldn't be so hard. But I remember feeling like this at the end of my other pregnancies, not the middle. So it's a little weird. Both heartbeats were just galloping along. But she didn't tell me the rates. I have an ultrasound next Tuesday.

Speaking of next week. Splitcat will be in Florida all next week. I was invited, but since I didn't know how I'd be feeling I declined. It's a good thing I did. I don't think I'd make it. He's going with the seniors at his school. Also, next week is P.'s preschool graduation. He seems ready for school to be out. This year has gone by really fast. I need Time to slow down just a little. We still have a lot to do.

No comments: