Friday, May 25, 2007

Poor P.

I was going to write an account of the last day of kindergarten, but he didn't get to go. He got the bug last night. I felt so bad for him, but he feels too bad to care right now. E. had a wonderful last day of school. She's totally worn out. They played in the water and had an ice cream party.

It's been a good year for the boy. He loves to learn and loves school. I am proud of the way he has learned to handle himself. When I would ask if he had a bad day he would tell me yes, but he didn't remember why because he only remembers the good things. I hope he has really learned to let go of the bad and embrace the good. He's a great kid. I am really enjoying watching him become a person.

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

More hugs (and prayers). I guess there's no reason to think he should have escaped from the bug invasion, but still...too bad it couldn't have waited a day or two!

How are YOU??