Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day of School

Well, I managed to oversleep the first day of school. We missed the bus. I told P. the wrong bus number. And I almost couldn't find my keys. I emailed P's teacher with the correct bus number, hopefully she'll read it. I think he'll recognize his bus driver, though. So now I get to try not to worry all day that he'll miss the bus. I'm glad he's a smart kid. Otherwise I'd worry a lot more.

Splitcat also started school today. I wasn't ready for this.

Update: P's teacher emailed me back and I breathed a sigh of relief

2 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

Fun pics! I tried to view them at home the other day but with dial-up...well...it didn't really work.

Glad the school year is off to a good (?) start!

Karenee said...

Wow, school already? Reminds me, I need to order a few bits of curriculum for the kids.

I'm glad the teacher got back to you. {{{hug}}}