Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Meme I forgot to respond to

Tina tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post. So here it is.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother had several friends with my name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?A couple of days ago watching the Discovery Health Channel

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my handwriting, but no one else does because they can't read it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Boars Head Black Forest Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Four.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No. I'm a terrible friend. I don't call, I forget to write, I'm absent-minded and I have a short attention span.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not anymore

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe if my children's lives depended on it. Otherwise no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really like cereal, but if I have to choose I will sometimes eat Frosted Flakes

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?No

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mayfield Moose Tracks

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair

15. RED OR PINK? Blue

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?I'm not sure there is room here, but I'm working on myself

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My friends from high school and college

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?If they want

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?I'm wearing a pair of my husbands blue shorts, one of his polo shirts that is striped with green, black and tan, and knee high red and black striped socks.

20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE? A Debbie Snack-the peanut butter and chocolate kind(nutty bar?).

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?The computer, the static from the baby monitor and silence

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Cornflower Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? fresh cut grass. honeysuckle, spring

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A lady from church

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?Very much and I miss reading her fiction

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR?Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?Steak and potatoes

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I can't remember

3. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Green, black, and tan horizontal striped

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?Angel Food Cake with Seven Minute Frosting
.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?no one

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?I am actually between books.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?burgandy fabric

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?Antiques Roadshow

.42. FAVORITE SOUND?My children laughing, the french horn, the wind in the trees

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Missouri

5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play the flute

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Pensacola Florida

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Anyone who responds.

So now you know that much more about me! I won't tag anyone.

I am now going to attempt to go to bed. If you hear screaming in the next 15 minutes, that means as soon as I fell asleep a baby started crying.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Whew, that's a lot of info. Thanks for sharing.