Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Morning

I just wanted to say good morning to my faithful readers. I am not feeling so well today. I think my allergies have started to turn into a sinus infection or a cold. I haven't been taking anything because cold and allergy medications make me really loopy and I do things I wouldn't normally do(not bad things, they just give me this weird boost of self-confidence). I have a dr.'s appt this afternoon so I will post any results later tonight. P. goes back to school today. He's been really good lately, so I will definitely be missing his presence. He had his kindergarten placement screening yesterday. She said he did very well and was very attentive. She suggested he might need speech. I just laughed and told her that was fine, he was already eligible. But I am hoping by the time school starts he'll have worked out his last few mixed up sounds. I started teaching him how to read his color words yesterday. He already knew several on his own. I think we will start learning to read this summer. I've been afraid to teach him, I don't want him to be bored in class. But they do Kindergarten so differently now, I think he'd be okay. It's a little frightening how quickly he picks thing up.

No comments: