Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ITS......

ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official now, we've got two boys on the way. I will admit to a few mixed feelings. I was really hoping for another girl, but growing up I always wanted twin boys, so I got exactly what I'd always dreamed of. Kinda makes you wonder who planted that idea in my head in the first place :)

It's been an exciting few days, but I haven't had time to post. Our Easter Sunday was very quiet and relaxed. We went to my sister-in-laws house. splitcat found the most money in the easter egg hunt. I think he came up with $12. P. found about $5 in quarters. I mostly got candy. I was still really tired from the day before, so I didn't hunt with my usual fervor.

Last night I had to help splitcat with his National Honor Society Induction Ceremony. He was in charge this year. It's really frustrating sometimes to tire so quickly.

But now I have to go get my children form their grandparents. P. has pretend Kindergarten Day at school today. He gets to ride a real school bus and practice going through a lunch line.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Grats, grats, grats, grats, grats. Awesome news. It would be awesome news if it were a girl, as well.

Scott said...

Well, at least you got ONE girl!
4boymom

Valerie Comer said...

Congrats! And let the Name Games begin in earnest!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ron Florida was hoping for boys. Let the fun begin!!!