Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No Surprises Here





You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive ...









Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.

Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times.

You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it.

In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.






Your Linguistic Profile:



65% General American English

35% Dixie

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern

0% Yankee




The following is somewhat encouraging







Your English Skills:



Grammar: 100%

Vocabulary: 100%

Punctuation: 80%

Spelling: 80%


Can you tell I'm bored and it is 2 o'clock in the morning.
I bought shoes today
Birkenstocks.
I've always wanted some.
I registered for my baby shower, too
I didn't need much
I guess it's a good thing
to be a hoarder
sometimes

No comments: