Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Week of Saturdays

Spring Break is so confusing. Like it really takes a lot to confuse me these days.

Yesterday I took P. out for a haircut. He looks very cute and has very short hair. Hopefully it will last awhile. We all have hair that grows really fast.

Today I took E. to the mall to spend her Build-a-Bear gift card from her Aunt. She picked out the Boxer. We did lunch and wandered for a bit. Then we went to the Home Depot and picked up some paint samples. I've decided I want to paint my room blue.

Splitcat is finally feeling a little better. It has been a rough week for allergy sufferers. The pollen count was over 5000 the other day. I've had occasional fits of sneezing, but mostly from the dust I've stirred up on my bookshelves.

Here are the books I am getting rid of so far. I've got lots more, but these are all I've had time to type up. the H denotes a hardback, the rest are paperbacks. They are in varying conditions, but are all good readable copies.

Mystery
Beaton, M.C.: Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage
Brown, Rita Mae and Sneaky Pie:
Murder, She Meowed
Wish You Were Here
Crane, Hamilton: Miss Seeton Rocks the Cradle
James, P.D.: Devices and Desires
Myers, Tamar: Splendor in the Glass
Paretsky, Sara: Burn Marks
Whitney, Phyllis: Woman Without a Past-H

Christian Fiction
Burkett, Larry: The Illuminati
Rivers, Francine: The Last Sin Eater

Fantasy
Greeno, Gayle
?:The Ghatti's Tale Book 1(I know I have it, just have to figure out where)
Mind Speaker’s Call: The Ghatti’s Tale Book 2
Exile’s Return: The Ghatti’s Tale Book 3
Sunderlies Seeking: Ghatten’s Gambit #1
The Farthest Seeking:Ghatten’s Gambit #2
Lee, Tanith
The Wars of Vis-H
The Secret Books of Paradys I & II-H
The Secret Books of Paradys III & IV-H
The Secret Books of Venus I & II
Saberhagen, Fred
The Lost Swords: The First Triad-H
The Lost Swords: The Second Triad-H
The Lost Swords: Endgame-H

Sci-Fi
Aldiss, Brian W.: Non-Stop-H
Burroughs, Edgar Rice
A Princess of Mars
The Master Mind of Mars and A Fighting Man of Mars-H
Robinson, Kim Stanley
The Martians
Red Mars
Green Mars
Blue Mars
Rosenburg, Joel: D’Shai

Should you be interested in obtaining any of these titles, please email me(there should be a link on my profile page). Some of the hardbacks are really heavy, so if you are interested in those, I may not be able to ship them without monetary assistance. But if you want more info(or pictures) on any of them, just email or IM me.

I'll list the rest as soon as I make a list.

1 comment:

fiorinda said...

Tina-
I had a vague remembrance of you mentioning it a some point in the past. Thanks for the reminder! I'll look into it.